At Swift nurses, we are always looking forward to working with passionate, enthusiastic, and qualified people. Swift nurses offer flexibility and strong support for all our staff.
Benefits Swift Nurses offers you:
- Complete freedom and flexibility. You will get to choose when and where you work, giving you complete flexibility and control over your working, social and family life.
- Swift nurses offer you weekly competitive and above-award pay rates.
- Indemnity Insurance coverage provided by Swift Nurses
- Personal interface with the Swift nurses’ support team
- A continually expanding business means more work is always available
- We work for both Client and Staff interests
- Swift nurses offer a genuinely caring and supportive environment – our team personally knows all our nurses and will take the time to understand your individual needs.
- Online shift availability management
- Online staff education & training opportunities.
We are constantly looking for experienced:
Disability Support Workers in Newcastle, Central Coast, the Hunter.
Requirements to work with Swift Nurses
Swift Nurses has a rigorous screening and recruitment process. This is to ensure that our staff has the right qualifications, experience, and relevant checks.
To apply for a position at Swift Nurses, you need to provide a current Curriculum Vitae with two professional referees, preferably from previous management or supervisors. Applicants will also require a current first aid certificate, Current Driver’s License, Certificate III or Certificate IV in Nursing /or Certificate III and IV in disability with current experience, Current AHPRA registration for RNs, ENs, and EENs, evidence of Right to Work in Australia (VISA), if relevant to you. All Swift Nurses staff are required to have a current Australian Criminal Record Clearance within 3 years from the date of issue and a mandatory NDISWC (Workers Screening Check) NSW Office of the Guardians of the Children – Working with Children Check (WWCC). Once this information is provided Swift Nurses will contact you for an interview.